Tuesday, February 2, 2010

In the Thick of It....

A nasty stomach virus and septic water, that is.
BLECH!!

The kids have all had a nasty stomach virus. First Sylver and Ari, which resulted in a 24 hour day of washing linens, bathing children, and just being in mommy nurse mode. Trin got it yesterday and tonight Talyn, who NEVER gets sick, came down with it. I had it first, last Sunday, Praise God! I can't imagine caring for everyone else feeling that bad!

To add insult to injury the laundry room sink backed up with septic water- NASTY!!!!!! I had to call the state sewer people and they came out at 11pm last night only to inform us it wasn't their problem.

banging my head against a wall.

So, until we figure out what the problem is and how to fix I can't do the laundry, some of which needs to go through a sanitary cycle because of the above mentioned virus...

and Life Marches On.

No comments:

Post a Comment