Sunday, August 30, 2009

Going Ons...

I can't believe it's been a month since I posted last! This month was a blur! Let's see....

Trin turned 5, our goddaughter, Gracie, turned 1, Sylver has another loose tooth, Talyn is obsessed with Fallout 3, Ari is recovering from a header out of her highchair complete with a black eye, Jesse went to a Wheezer/Blink182 concert with Kyle, I am knee deep in planning Cori's baby shower, Jesse is knee deep in changing careers (transition is scary and sucks), I am gearing up for our school year to begin, and to finish off the month I am on my 4th day of a really nasty "summer cold". Tired just reading it aren't you?!

Our fall itinerary, so far, ...Our school year begins, my Gram comes for a visit at the end of September until October 22nd, mom will be visiting at the beginning and end of Gram's trip and then Toad (my sister, Angel) comes for a visit in time for Halloween.... There MIGHT be a baby shower sometime in the fall....Sorry Cori, no hints!

I have some pictures from this month to upload, shortly.

I'll try to be better about posting this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment