Monday, February 2, 2009

Ariya is on the move...

She figured out how to climb the stairs today. This morning it was the first two and by bedtime she scaled the whole flight with some encouragement from her siblings. I did get pictures, I will post them tomorrow. 
She is some kind of super sonic speedy baby now... I can't open the fridge for more than a second without her literally IN it and it doesn't matter where in the house she was before I opened it! She magically appears. And while I was standing in the kitchen watching her I turned my head to say something to Jesse and in that second she ATE cat food .... wet cat food.  GAG
Although I have to say, I have smelled that meat baby food and it smells marginally better than wet cat food, so I don't really blame her for being confused. 


No comments:

Post a Comment